Menu
Nla1971
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cashback

Hi 

could somebody please advise me on who to contact reference £50 Cashback (refer a friend) offer that has still not been paid please. 

I have tried numerous times to contact customer service but just get let holding on for upto an hour at a time and tbh I don’t have to time to be waiting that long. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cashback

Hi Nla1971,

There is a page with FAQ's for Refer A Friend which may help  Refer-a-friend-faqs 

Two sections which may be useful (read through them all first though)

Your friend will be eligible for the reward at the same time as you are. After your friend has had their services installed for 28 days, or if it’s a mobile order 28 days after the phone or SIM is delivered, you’ll both be eligible for a reward providing they’ve not cancelled their new contract within this time.

Once the cancellation period has expired, we’ll send your rewards to Virgin Media’s referral partner, Aklamio. In some cases, it can take up to five weeks after your mate’s services have been installed or their phone delivered for Aklamio to pop the reward in your referral accounts. Aklamio will contact you when the rewards have been confirmed, and both of you can have it paid into either your bank account or PayPal account at any time from your referral accounts.

Sometimes rewards might not show up in your account. This could be a technical problem or an issue with your internet browser. Don’t worry, you can make a support request for the missing reward – just call Virgin Media’s referral partner Aklamio on  01576 820030 or email them at virgin-media@aklamio.com.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Nla1971
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cashback

Hi Dave, 

many thanks for the advice.  I have previously spoken to Aklamio and they have raised a support request and Virgin Need to confirm the contract is live and this could take upto 12 weeks !!
when I check my account with Alklamio it shows as nothing pending !! 
They must have lots of refer a friend requests - surely it can’t be that difficult to process. 

So frustrating

Kind regards 

0 Kudos