Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling a package bundle

I subscribed to the Asian package in May 2020 and it was easily done using the remote. Now I am not able to cancel. I have tried searching in my account profile but there is no option to remove but only to add more packages. I tried calling customer services (150) but nobody is available to chat due to covid-19. I don't know where to go or who to speak to for cancelling? I am paying for a service which i do not need and unable to cancel. Very frustrating. I have been trying to find a way for the last month. Now again they will be taking the charges!

Please help, how do i cancel?

thanks

0 Kudos
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling a package bundle

Hi siv_xx,

If you are wanting to cancel the Asian package then you could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

The call centres are open from 8am 7 days a week.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos