Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation

I’m finding it impossible to get through to Virgin media on the phone. I’m kept on hold for so long that I end up giving up. I was determined to get through today but after being on hold for over 30 minutes, I was connected and then hung up on! I want to cancel my contract! Is this why I cannot get through to the cancellations team! Are they trying to make it as difficult as possible! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancellation

Hi Amanadatyrrell,

Sorry to see you are finding it difficult to cancel. there are 3 methods you can use.

1) You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

2) You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

3 ) Write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

If you are still in contract there may be some early cancellation fees

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancellation

You can cancel by mail

Write to 

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks