Menu
Mel01
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancel sky cinema

Ok so I’ve been with virgin for a couple of months, I got sky cinema as an extra for 3 months.  I now need to cancel it so I’m not charged for it but I’m really struggling to do this.  I can’t get through on any phone lines or chats, it even says on the forum to phone to cancel but I just get cut off.  Any help would be ace TIA

Natd2703
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel sky cinema

Hi,

I've had the same issue and wasted alot of minutes/time holding trying to get through to cancel. In the end I went to the make a complaint section on the app, sent a message and they got back to me about an hour later, I'd do this when you have WiFi though as it's takes a while for them to get back to you, also please keep checking the chat screen as my phone didn't notify me when they had replied. Hope this helps 🙂

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel sky cinema

Hi Mel01,

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days, but they will get back in touch. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos