Menu
Daz3r
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancel my phone and TV

Hi, 

I have been trying to use your service to cancel/change my package recommended by either online service or call center service but unfortunately it has been unsuccessful. 

How do I change my package? I want to exclude TV and phone(landline) from my package and leave broadband only.  

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel my phone and TV

you need to call in to downgrade/cancel
0 Kudos
Daz3r
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Already tried a hundreds of times. Useless service. Thanks for reply.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daz3r,

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
HJF2017
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Similar problem want to cancel tv but keep phone and broadband. Managed to speak to a person yesterday who said they would trf call to Retentions, but no-one picked up so customer service took our no and said Retentions would call back, still waiting 24hrs later! If Virgin Media was to go into Administration wouldn't surprise me, service is shocking! Tempted to stop DD to see how quick they get in touch. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi HJF2017,

It's very doubtful that you would receive a call back. Normal practice in call centres is that outgoing calls aren't allowed when there are calls in the queue.

I would dial again first thing tomorrow, 8am, and go through the Moving House, Thinking of Leaving Us options - that should get you through to Retentions

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos