Menu
Lee_marston
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can we freeze sky sports?

Want to cancel or freeze sports till all back on? Pointless paying for services dont use

Mightyreds16
Just joined
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can we freeze sky sports?

hushda24
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks mightyreds. That has sorted it with your helpful link. 

0 Kudos
MB558
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am Virgin customer that subscribes to all of the sports/ movie channels as part of my package. While this is nice gesture by Virgin, I know when I have previously enquired how much it would cost without either sports or movies, I have been told it will cost more because of the discount I receive for the whole package. If I cancel sports now, will I lose my discount and pay more?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you cancel then that may well be the case.  If you follow the option in the link provided in message 2 and pause the sports channels you will get a discount added to your account until live sport returns.  No contract terms will change.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

MB558
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok thanks Graham. I agree that this should be the case but I just thought I'd throw it out there. I'll take the advice and give it a go.
0 Kudos