Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't watch promised channels + Slow broadband

Hi All,

I just got my Virgin Media connection yesterday. When I signed up for the 'Bigger bundle limited edition offer+ movies' I was repeatedly promised by the Virgin Media Customer Service Adviser that all the Disney channels are included in my package. When I told him that I can't see the names of Disney in my package he said it is included with Entertainment package and reassured me  every single kids channels including Disney channels are included. To make sure I get the channels I said I would only go ahead if he mails me our chat he promised me he would straight away. Now I got the connection and there is no Disney channels (my locked down kids aren't happy). I tried the Virgin Chat bot and on tried calling them a few times but no one picks up the phone! Any suggestion anyone? I feel betrayed and if they can't solve the issue I want to cancel my service but even for that can't get hold of anyone. 

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Best,

Ronnie 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't watch promised channels + Slow broadband

You would need to take the kids pick for the Disney channel's.

Best to try and call at 8am.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cubeall99,

Thanks for taking time to post your comment. Not sure if you have actually read my problem, I was told at least three times that my package includes every single kids channel!

But Virgin customer service now revolves the issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I did read it, and told you why you didn't have they Disney channel's. 

Glad it's sorted though.

0 Kudos