Menu
rbhaskar
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Can't reach complaints, no resolution..

Every time I call they keep saying the complaint will get resolved today evening. 

Ticket # 48774140

Can some help?

I'm paying for the entire SkySports package but some of the channels are greyed out and it's saying I need to subscribe them. I've called many times now and engineer also came home. No idea what to do. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't reach complaints, no resolution..

are you paying the extra for the HD versions?
Is it the HD versions you can't access
0 Kudos
rbhaskar
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Yes all channels including HD. The customer service also confirmed it. But SkySports Mix is greyed out. I've subscribed only to watch IPL for the next few weeks. And what they do is they show IPL till 5PM on SkySports Cricket and then switch it to SkySports Mix. It's really frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

can you access the non HD version on channel 510
0 Kudos
rbhaskar
Tuning in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

That is greyed out too.. SkySports news and SkySports Mix, both HD and Non-HD channels. The fault repair team tried everything from rebooting to sending an engineer who was helpless. They even said it's a fault in the area which would be corrected today evening. Still waiting to hear something. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Mix is not avaialble as standard on all packages, or as part of Sky Sports addons due to the way it's wholesaled from Sky to VM.

If you check the channel guide you will see which packs/add ons it's available on ChannelGuide_September_17th 

The advertising should be clearer to show it's not available on all packages.

It's not available on the old Player package, nor on the Mixit package unless  you add the Entertainment and Sport Lite personal pick at £7 extra per month  Personal_Picks_September_17 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rbhaskar, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry you're having trouble discussing your complaint and for the delay in getting back in touch. 

I have had a look into the back end of things from here and it looks as though you've since spoken to the team. Has this all been sorted for you now?

Do let us know if we can do anything else to help 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
rbhaskar
Tuning in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Never got sorted, and I'm getting charged for a service I don't have because I'm told SkySports is not a service from VM. I'm paying £25 for two months even though I cancelled the contract. I don't know what else to do now. I've made up my mind, once the contract ends I'm not renewing it. 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I do apologise. 

Do you know what package you're on exactly?

Did the above information regarding the packages not clear things up? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
rbhaskar
Tuning in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I added a SkySports package which includes all channels. But a few channels namely SkySports Mix was greyed out. And this is the exact channel I need since it shows IPL when some other cricket comes on and they switch from SS Cricket to SS Mix. 

0 Kudos