Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't get the help I need ............

I signed up for the Oomph Package a few months back but since doing so my HD channels don't work in fact I just get a jumbled picture on the movie channels.

My mobile number has also not been transferred over even though I was told it had been done as part of the Oomph package.

I have tried several times to call Virgin so that the above can be rectified and have been on hold every call for over an hour, sometimes I would get cut off completely and when I did get through I would be put on hold for over an hour again whilst being transferred to the Oomph team ..... I feel very let down and actually feel that being a loyal customer for 10 years means nothing and that Virgin have not met their service obligations and therefore feel I should be able to change provider.

Any advice would be great - thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get the help I need ............

Message the complaints department, the option to contact them is on the website. I got a response pretty swift from them with 2 offers of resolution 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get the help I need ............

Thank you for your post LColliss and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having some picture quality issues in regards to your HD channels.

Could we please confirm if you've already unplugged and resat the plugs going into the back of your Tivo box and performed a reset of the box? 

If so could you please try the steps listed below and let us know how this goes: 

Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos