Menu
floridabenny
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CATV COVER BUILD OVER

I intend to widen my drive but need to seek permission of Virgin Media to do this as the cover is in the way of the proposed new extension to existing drive.

Please could someone give me the correct email address of whom to contact.

Thanks.....

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: CATV COVER BUILD OVER

Hello

I am afraid that there is no email address for the support team, please post a picture of where the cover is, as these need to be left clear for maintenance, you can request that VM move these but could cost thousands, as they would need a wayleave from council to dig up path and then the mooving and new cabling etc. These are placed in accordance of the local council in what is classed as the pubic service area.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They could also lower the cover, it would still be at cost to you but considerably cheaper than moving it

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
SpacePhoenix
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@dannylau wrote:

They could also lower the cover, it would still be at cost to you but considerably cheaper than moving it

Would a recessed tray cover be an option? It could allow the cover to then be hidden but remain in place. It would probably still need the cover lowering

0 Kudos