Menu
drlewisac
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C130 and v210 error

I've been having an issue with these errors for over a week and it has caused me to miss some rugby games on BT Sport extra. There is a problem reported in my area for All4. From past experience this has been the sign that on demand in general has a problem, but I can't get an answer from operators and it's getting very frustrating.

I have tested the cable connecting my box to the router and it's fine. I've tried using a different port on the router and I've even tried using a different known working Ethernet cable with no luck.

So is this a general problem or do I need an engineer?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 and v210 error

Hi drlewisac,

Error v210 is a network connection issue. The V6 works best with an ethernet connection.

Go round all the Virgin cables (again) especially the coaxial, make sure it isn't twisted and that all cables are tightly connected/screwed in.

Click on Check service status at the top of this page. This might show if there are any issues in your area. If it doesn't  show any then please click on Run Test for the TV and see if it brings up anything.

You could also try the  Service Status number  0800 561 0061.  This often gives details of more local issues down to postcode level.

Have you tried rebooting the hub and V6 box? Does the program guide function correctly?

Using your V6 remote please can you try the following:-

1. Select the home button
  2. Use the directional buttons to select Help & Settings
  3. Select Settings
  4. Select Network
  5. Select Connection in progress: get status or Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

Please can you try playing a catchup program, Netflix, BBC IPlayer etc and see if they are working now

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
drlewisac
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding, weirdly only just got the notification. After the service status issue disappeared from the website I restarted the box and it worked again. Just very odd that whenever this has happened it's always logged as an All4 issue and not a general in demand issue

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As newapollo has pointed out, those error messages are related to your box's internet connection failing.

The All-4 was an app error and - apart from the app needing an internet connection to work - was unrelated.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos