Menu
Crossers1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Bt sport sound problem

Watching live BT Sport now and sound cuts out for a second or so every 30 second really irritating 😠 I see there are many complaints - come on virgin what’s going on?

Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bt sport sound problem

Good Morning @Crossers1 

Thank you for your post,  Please can I confirm, are you referring to on the TV channel or via the app? 

Kind Regards 

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Fishing77
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I'm getting the same sound problem with bt sport HD and ultimate I have been having the sound problems for months now with the sound cutting in and out and I watch on the TV with the tivo v6 box but the sound on all the the other channels are fine including all sky sports channels including HD ones 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fishing77,

Sorry to hear that you are also affected by this sound issue,

Can you confirm if you have multiple set top boxes in the home that share the same issue with the sound on those channels? 

Have you also noticed any pattern to the intermittency with the sound e.g is it also around 30 seconds like Crossers1?

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Fishing77
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks I have 2 v6 boxes one upstairs and one Down stairs also mine is worse has my sound cuts in and out about ever 2 or 3 seconds also will try the one down stairs had not tryed that yet also it only does it when footballs live I have tryed it when somthing isn't live and the sounds fine thanks 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fishing77

Quick message 

Is this still happening?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos