Menu
goodfellow111
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Broadband only

Contract ends in July 5 th want to remove tv phoneline and want to have 100 mb broadband only anyone done this and know how much iwwoul cost co per month can’t afford to pay £60 month for current package

0 Kudos
Retro-Tech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband only

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options.

But you need a customer services representative as they have billing access permissions to make amendments to customer accounts and check best offers for you.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The price for standalone 100Mb broadband is £42 per month, although you may be able to get a small discount off this price in return for a new 12 month minimum period through Retentions.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Legend
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you're not bothered about TV or landline why not also investigate broadband delivered over a phone line from DSL providers (large number of them including BT, Sky, TalkTalk, Vodafone, Post Office, Plusnet, Pop Telecom, NOW TV, Shell Energy, etc).

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
goodfellow111
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

THANKS BUT CAN ONLY GET 3.8MB WHICH dont think is fast enough for netflix etc but thanks for info
0 Kudos
haveacigar
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I recently downgraded my package from full house to broadband only (no tv or phone). The full house was due to jump to £129 after my 12 months new customer contract finished. I've now got 200mbs broadband only for £37 per month on a 12 month contract.

goodfellow111
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanyou for that info now i know what to try and get contract doesnt end till JUly so think 30 days before hand i need to ask

0 Kudos