Menu
John831lynne
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Briarpatch

I recorded briarpatch on alibi channel. When I started watching 10 episodes were available.  After watching 2 episodes the rest have disappeared off my planner ... whats occurred 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Briarpatch

Only two episodes have broadcast so you can only have recorded those two.

The rest are available to watch from On Demand.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your series link is almost certainly set to include "recordings and streaming videos", and the TiVo/V6 supports "bookmarks" to VOD content within your "my shows" view.

Those OnDemand assets have now been removed for whatever reason. Most likely expired.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
cheekyangus
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Briarpatch is a new show so they won't be expired. The broadcaster is advertising the entire boxset being available. 

I had an issue playing the box set last night, but it seems to be working this morning. Maybe the disappearance was related to the playback not working?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's fair enough - I'd not checked the specifics of this programme, I was answering the original post in general terms. Whoops 🙂

The only thing this could possibly be then, is the old CatchUp vs BoxSet thing. Sky used to be swines for this, a new series available as CatchUp upto the 30day limit, then episodes morphed into BoxSets that were XL/MaxIt/Full-House only.

I'm on maxit anyway, so wouldn't notice a difference. Anyone on lower-tier packages, would.

As far as @John831lynne  query goes, if their SL is still set to include streaming videos and these OnDemand assets are available, the my-shows "shortcuts" should have reappeared.

0 Kudos