Menu
ElaineCurrie
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Breakdown of bill

how can I get an itemised breakdown of my current bill? I have been a customer for a long time and would like to know how much I am currently paying for extra tivo boxes, channels and tv package

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Breakdown of bill

You buy a bundle of services so there is no breakdown of costs.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
ElaineCurrie
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Your answer is, of course, correct.  However, when I joined Virgin the cost of additional tivo boxes was not part of a bundle.  The boxes were a separate item and I would like to know how much I am being charged for them now.

The bundle I chose originally no longer exists.  I have no idea how much I am being charged for my current bundle (it does not seem to be listed anywhere) so it is not a simple matter of deducting the bundle price from the total bill. 

I was thinking of changing to a new bundle but can't compare prices as everything is lumped in together.

Thank you for replying.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Elaine,

you can view your bill and contract by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page.

Phone line rental is currently £19 a month. If on a package this will be included in your package,

TiVo/Virgin TV V6: The monthly TiVo/V6 box charge is £5 a TiVo box (on top of your Player TV, Mixit TV, Mix TV, Fun TV, Full House TV or Maxit TV package.

The extra box price used to be £7.50 for a V6 so that's been reduced.

If you take out the Ultimate Oomph you will receive 2 TV boxes included in the bundle price.

I'm pretty sure if you contact VM you will be able to find a new package that's suitable for your requirements.

One word of caution, if you currently have the kids channels in your package they will cost £5 a month extra on the new packages, unless you choose the Ultimate Oomph package as they are included in the pricing of that package.

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

In my opinion, any attempt to breakdown your charges is completely meaningless.

Your only way to understand what services you can get at what price is to discuss your requirements with Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
ElaineCurrie
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, Dave.  Having the cost of the additional boxes gives me a starting point.

I couldn't find any reference to my bundle to find the price, so guessing it has been discontinued or renamed.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Elaine,

this link shows the channels available in the different packages. (Player, Mix, Fun, Full House, Mixit, Maxit)

Channel Guide 

You may then be able to compare the channels in the new packages to what you were receiving on the old packages.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos