Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Box sets

Should I be getting box sets with my package. I thought I would, but it keeps asking me to subscribe. This is my package

Your new package now includes:
TV: Sky Sports and Cinema Collection - Mix TV - Mixit TV - Ents Pick: Drama - Virgin TV V6 Box. powered by TiVo - Sky Sports Collection - Sports Collection Offer
Broadband: M200 Fibre Broadband - 15GB Oomph SIM
Phone: Telephone Line Rental - Talk Weekends - Free Voicemail
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Box sets

Boxsets are only included in the Maxit, Full-House, XL packages.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, so what do you get under the 'Drama' package. With sky you had to pay for box sets but programs like Touch of Frost, Lewis and Vera were free. Find it very confusing. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi paulallen18,

Sadly you have to be on the Maxit TV/Ultimate Oomph packages to access the box sets.

If you go to the following link big-bundle-drama-pick#channel  and look in the second colum you can see the channels available in your package.

Your channels are the Mixit TV package plus the Entertainment & Drama Pick /Personal_Picks 

Scrolling down to the bottom of the page in the first link and clicking on the TV heading (3rd from bottom) shows

Box Sets: Available to Full House (XL) / Maxit TV customers on TiVo/Virgin TV V6 box only. Content is variable and shows/series will be added and withdrawn monthly.

This link is probably easier to see at a glance exactly which channels are in your package ChannelGuide_November_2020.pdf  (column 5)  The + signs are the available picks that can be subscribed too.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@paulallen18 wrote:

Thanks, so what do you get under the 'Drama' package. With sky you had to pay for box sets but programs like Touch of Frost, Lewis and Vera were free. Find it very confusing. 

The personal picks give you access to the linear TV channels.

That should give you access to CatchUp programmes from the channels you have access to. BoxSets are, generally, complete & past series.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos