Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Blurry picture

In the last two weeks the picture quality has deteriorated on alot of channels particularly e4 .sky arts sky 1 alibi dave bbc and itv . It also effecrs programmes stored in my programmes from those channels effected.  This is only on the tv as when i watch on devices its better . Is this a HDMI cable issue? Ive checked everything and done several reboots. If it is a cable issue can i but a replacement from anywhere or does ot need ro be a specific place? . Or could the fact my sony bravia tv is 6 years old and i need more up to date technology?

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixilation / blurry images with Tivo

Hi just wondering if this issue was solved as im now experiencing the same thing 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Distorted TV picture

Having the same issue and been unable to get through to anyone so far have you had any luck yet?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Jenwren1 

Apologies for your original post going unanswered, I've put your extra posts together.

Your original post mentioned about changing your HDMI cables, that's certainly a good place to start - also trying different HDMI ports on your TV.

Has there been any firmware updates to your TV that might have caused this? I have doubts, but it's something else to check.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jenwren1,

Apologies for the delayed response, are you still having TV pixelation issues? We might be able to get things sorted for you here 

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos