Menu
M_reilly82
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Billing and TV service

Evening, I was asked to come here from VM on Facebook to resolve a long term issue I have been having with the TV service and billing.

TV has never worked and I have been billed for full package the whole time I have had contract. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Billing and TV service

how long have you had the contract and when did you report it as not working so VM could fix it
0 Kudos
M_reilly82
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have had the contract quite some time. 
it has just gone so long without help, I originally got the equipment as a self install to realise there was no live service to the property I was at, then an engineer was meant to attend but never turned up, I have now moved to new new property where the broadband does work but tv won’t work. 
been offered credits on bills then told o won’t get them, never able to actually have a successful conversation on messenger, just get passed to a new customer adviser every few hours or the next day. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

so wait for staff here to get to the post and they can book an engineer to fix the TV.
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi M_reilly82,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your TV services looked into, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for the frustration this issue may have caused. I would love to help get things back on track for you. I just need to ask a few questions first - 

• What part of the TV service is unavailable? 
  • When you try to use the service, are there any error messages that show on screen? 
  • If it is a problem with the On Demand or app features, it may mean there is a problem with your internet connection. Can You et me know how your TV box is connected to the HUB?

Please let us know and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos