Menu
Diane321
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bill questions

What does TiVo credit mean on my bill? Also Iam paying for kids pick and as you know all Disney channels have gone now does  this mean the bill will be changing as this money he hasn’t! I know channels can be removed or added any time but this seem wrong when paying extra for Disney channels in the first place ? 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill questions

there is a fee for a tivo box. Often listed as a £5 tivo fee.

The kids park change is for all kids channels and in line with the T&C channel lineup can change at any time so its unlikely you'll get a discount.

If you think this has changed the quality of service you can try your luck at cancelling under the T&C
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill questions

Hi Diane321,

VM have added the Hopster app to the Kids TV Pick at no extra charge. Anybody not on the Kids Pick or the Ultimate Oomph bundle has to pay an extra £3.99 a month for the app.  press-releases/virgin-media-adds-preschool-app-hopster-to-its-tv-platform 

Other content has also been added to the Kids on demand section as indicated in the FAQ regarding disney-channels 

Not ideal replacments for the loss of the Disney channels though in my opinion.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos