Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bigger Bundle with Sports

Hi there, I recently subscribed to the Bigger Bundle with Sports package and the installation was completed earlier today (10/09/19). The channel list for this package clearly shows that Sky Sports HD channels are included. However, they are greyed out on my TV guide and when I attempt to access them a message reading ‘Channel Not Subscribed’ is displayed. Seemingly I am only able to view the Sky Sports channels in Standard Definiton. Any help with this matter would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. James

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bigger Bundle with Sports

@jmitchell001 wrote:

Hi there, I recently subscribed to the Bigger Bundle with Sports package and the installation was completed earlier today (10/09/19). The channel list for this package clearly shows that Sky Sports HD channels are included. However, they are greyed out on my TV guide and when I attempt to access them a message reading ‘Channel Not Subscribed’ is displayed. Seemingly I am only able to view the Sky Sports channels in Standard Definiton. Any help with this matter would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. James

See my answer on this similar post

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/Missing-Channels/td-p/4062599

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Did you get sorted? 
I'm having this issue as well.

I rang virgin and they tried to get me to pay an additional £7.50 a month even though the bigger bundle + sport should have it included. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have spoken with representatives from both Virgin Media Technical Support and Customer Services with regard to this. Unfortunately neither were able to help me resolve this matter satisfactorily. I was repeatedly told that my subscription didn’t include Sky Sports HD channels, just the SD ones. I know for a fact that when I signed up for the Bigger Bundle with Sports package, the Sky Sports HD channels were ticked on the included channel list and this was a primary reason for me subscribing. I genuinely feel that I have been mis-sold the Bundle and consequently I now feel very untrusting of them as a service provider. My agreed installation date was also put back 3.5 weeks and I was only notified of this after I’d given 30 days notice to my previous provider. Consequently I was left with limited service for 7 days until the installation was finally completed. I’m a brand new customer to Virgin and feel very disappointed at the service I have received up to this point. I certainly won’t be recommending them to any of my friends or family. 

0 Kudos