Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Bigg Boss subtitles

Anybody know why subtitles aren't available for first showing but are available for exactly the same episode but repeated the next day. Is this a Colours issue or virgin media issue.

Just to confuse matters, the subtitles did work on  the first showing Fri, Saturday and Sunday but not yesterday ?

This can't be rocket science, they work on every episode on the same channel on Sky.

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bigg Boss subtitles

This will be down to the broadcaster. VM will always forward the subtitles if they are available in the incoming feed.

Is the first showing live?  Adding subtitles to live broadcasts is considerably more difficult than adding them to pre-recorded content. 

It's also possible that the repeat showings aren't exactly the same as the first broadcast.  Broadcasters create different edits of the same programme for timing reasons, and typically they will only subtitle one of the versions.

=========
I work for Virgin Media but all opinions are my own
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bigg Boss subtitles

I don't know what happened, maybe somebody read this post but subtitles on first showing have been working since Sunday so I am hoping the issue is fixed.

It isn't live, it is a edited show and it has been shown in India 4 hours before UK show.

0 Kudos