Menu
Patrickpcunning
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Best and cheapest package

Hello, l was wondering if someone can help ?

I most recently had to call Virgin to try and thrash out a new cheaper deal and after telling the guy in the call centre at least 5 times and after he kept coming back with monthly figures he finally arrived at £59.00 for the Mixit package.

I cant seem to see what channels l get for this but this looks very limited. Can anyone please let me know if this package is value for money at £59.00 and is there an opportunity for a better deal and to have more channels. I also have the phone line and internet. Look forward to hearing back from someone. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Best and cheapest package

0 Kudos
cranforduk
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Best and cheapest package

The best is the Oomph ultimate package. 2 V6 boxes, M500 BB, Sky sports, sky cimema, BT sports, kids channels, talk more anytime and a sim that is limitless.

Only the best if you need all of this at £99 for 12 months and £139 thereafter. The sim could  be worth £20 a month if you are in a position to need it and your existing contract is about to finish. 

At present and maybe for a few months  you can suspend the sports channels and get all this for £62 a month.

0 Kudos