Menu
chatterbex1996
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bedroom swap

Hi im needing help. I have the new virgin box and the v6 upstairs in one of the bedrooms. Its connected to a white box thing in the wall. 

My daughters are swapping bedroom. One had vigin one doesnt and doesnt want it. The one that wants it in her bedroom is going into the room that doesn't have the white socket thing on the wall. Does this cost to get moved or is there a box i can get that doesnt connect to the wall. Like sky multiroom just uses wifi?? 

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bedroom swap

No, Virgin Media supply cable TV and all boxes require a co-ax connection, as well as an internet connection.

There is a £99 charge to install a new connection point in the bedroom which doesn’t have one today.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
chatterbex1996
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bedroom swap

Im swapping 2 of the bedrooms around in the house. One had virgin installed and the other doesn't. The one that currently has virgin wants it in the new room and the one that doesn't currently have it doesn't want it in the new room. How do i go about switching the rooms virgin without a ridiculous cost. I was told i need to pay a full new installation fee of £99 surely this is wrong when sky all you need to do is move the box??

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bedroom swap

@chatterbex1996 

You've already asked this question, and had an answer 🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos