Menu
Smsmsm2020
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bad TV Picture pixelation

Leeds Area - Anyone having issues with pixelated tv channels? At least 50% of my channels I can’t watch. I know it’s wired correctly otherwise they would all be pixelating........? Frustrating......

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad TV Picture pixelation

Hello Smsmsm2020

Sorry to hear of the TV service pixellation but thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forums. We were aware of some issues effecting the TV service over the weekend. We've been advised these have now been fully resolved.

How are your services today? Please let us know

Rob

0 Kudos
Connor-2002
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My tv keeps pixelating especially at night and early morning. It really sucks as most of the shows I watch on tv record at night. Pixelation is not an issue during the day. Is my TiVo box on its way out or something? Leeds area 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Assuming you've rebooted your box once as a precaution, pixellation & picture breakup nearly always means there's a problem with your signal caused either by your cabling or a faulty box. It'll only ever be permanently resolved by VM identifying the cause and rectifying it.

Have you called VM to report it? And in the meantime, are there any particular channels affected?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos