Menu
hansi
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport

I have taken advantage of the announcement that Virgin Media are making allowances on bills for viewers who have BT Sport uring the lockdown. I have the channels as part of my package. My question is, will I lose any other channels on that package as a result of permanently cancelling BT Sport? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BT Sport

You can only cancel BT Sports if you have it as an add-on.

If you have it as part of TV XL, Full House or Maxit, you can’t cancel it and your only option to save money would be to reduce to Mixit TV, with or without Personal Picks.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

hansi
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I have it as part of the Full House deal, but I completed the from that asked me if I want to pause my BT Sport subscription,thought it wouldn't matter if they ignored it, but then I noticed that my next bill is lower. Strange.
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi pause means exactly that, you can still view those channels but are not being charged for them when live sport resumes charges will resume. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
hansi
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

But if I have them as part of the full house package I'm not really paying extra anyway aren't I?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

They are included in my package but im still getting a reduction on my bill, so I'm happy, i don't know what you're unhappy about, as you certainly won't lose any other channels.
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You are still billed for your normal channels, so you don’t lose anything.

What you get is a credit code added to your account each month equivalent to the value of the channels that are paused.

If you have BT Sports as inclusive of your package this credit should be £9.25 a month. If you subscribe separately it is £15.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

hansi
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I'm not unhappy,  I just asasked if I would lose any other channels if I decided I didn't want BT Sport.

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

... which was answered in the first response.

0 Kudos