Menu
Daleturpin1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport extra (extra) channels

Hi any idea how / if you can access BT sport extra channels 2 to 6 on virgin??  I am on channel 527 pressing Red button doesn't do it - it only takes you to non crowd noise not extra games

Cheers 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport extra (extra) channels

Hi Daleturpin1,

You need to be on BTSports2  (528) then press the red button to watch the Palace v Wolves game

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Daleturpin1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BT sport extra (extra) channels on virgin

Hi any idea how / if you can access BT sport extra channels 2 to 6 on virgin?? Red button doesn't do it? Im on BT sport extra channel on virgin noumber 527.  Pressing the red button only takes me to non crowd noise coverage.. No otions for other games?? 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT sport extra (extra) channels on virgin

HI again Daleturpin1,

I replied on your other thread. You need to be on channel 528, BT Sports 2

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Daleturpin1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT sport extra (extra) channels on virgin

Doh!! Fantastic Thanks Dave much appreciated 👍