Menu
Highlighted
arrgee1991
Super solver
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport 2 HD - constant pixelation

Why is there always pixelation when the rugby is on? I can’t even swap to Freeview as game is not on Channel 4.  £18/month for a sub standard picture is unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport 2 HD - constant pixelation

@arrgee1991 wrote:

Why is there always pixelation when the rugby is on? I can’t even swap to Freeview as game is not on Channel 4.  £18/month for a sub standard picture is unacceptable.

Can't say as I've had problems, so there isn't "always" pixellation when the rugby is on BT. This would suggest you may have a localised fault, either in your area or with your box.

Check the service status page https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status for known issues, if there's nothing shown then the chances are Virgin don't know you've got a problem. Call them, report it and give them a chance to rectify it. You're right about it being unacceptable, once VM have been given a chance to resolve.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
arrgee1991
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Now it happening with BT 4K UHD for the football.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
arrgee1991
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Was all OK yesterday. Called faults who turned everything off and on again. Still happening.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Louis_R
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Arrgee1991,

We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing this ongoing issue with the pixelating of certain channels. Have there been any further changes since Saturday? 

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos