Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Awful service, please contact me

Please can somebody contact me. I have wasted hours for months, got through last week, awful service, promised a call back next morning- I'm still waiting. Can't log in online- reported this for 2-3 years now, online chat doesn't work, no email contact, I've tweeted but can't even see the tweet, you’re keen to advertise & look great but offer the worst service to loyal customers!? Please contact me at your earliest convenience. 

does anybody know how you inform Virgin of ending their services if you can’t contact them through the ‘normal’ channels?? I’m a customer of 20 years that doesn’t really want to leave but they have nothing but awful for a while now... Any advice will be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful service, please contact me

Hi phone 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, or by letter if you want to cancel. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

By letter - see paragraph N in “terms and conditions” for the cancellation address.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

Send the letter by Royal Mail Guaranteed delivery and save a copy along with the proof of sending and the proof of delivery with signature.

Some information on early disconnection fees are here...

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi timmurray

Sorry to hear this 

Are you able to advise what service it is for that you are not able to sign in to please 

Mobile or Media services

Gareth_L

0 Kudos