Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amending services

Hello all. First time posting.

Before I go on, I acknowledge that COVID-19 is playing havoc with all services and Virgin have been very clear how it is affecting their response times, etc. 

On the back of freezing my Sky Sports package with Virgin for the foreseeable future, I tried to call and cancel Premier Sports and review my whole package - like many households, my financial circumstances have changed somewhat.  After an hour holding, my call was disconnected.  I understand there are more pressing calls that need answered and was hoping there was another way to contact Virgin to amend my package, such as via email, however, I can't see anything obvious anywhere.

Can anyone assist with some advice on this matter, please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Amending services

There is no easy answer.

The decision from the top to outsource more call centres less than a few months ago has come back to bite them.

With Manila & India now out of action, there is a 50% reduction in the ability to deal with customer calls. There are no email options, so its either try online chat or the phone, all of which have long queues.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Noted nodrogd, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KJOOT,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community

To pause a Sky Sports subscription, customers can visit > www.virginmedia.com/pauseskysports. You’ll still be able to watch Sky Sports’ channels during this period.

All the best,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi Beth, i would also like to pause my Premier sports package. I have followed the link you suggested but this only allows me to cancel Sky Sports. There is no mention of Premier sports. Can you offer another suggestion  please. Thanks Barnes 

0 Kudos