Menu
Soo66
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Alibi on demand

I’ve had no on demand or catch up for alibi for a week. Has something changed or is it just me?

we can get films on demand but they’re sky movies. 

haven’t tried anything else.

we’ve restarted and unplugged but aren’t really tech savvy so don’t know what else to try. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Alibi on demand

I've followed Home > Catchup > Channels > Alibi, and there's plenty of programs listed.

What are you trying to watch? How are you trying to watch it? (What menu paths), and what's happening? Is there an error message?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Soo66
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’m following exactly the same path as you. I go through all the steps but instead of playing it goes to a black screen. I’ve also gone via Search... same, I choose and it goes to black screen.

and it’s Why Women Kill...feel like doing it myself!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can you watch any other OnDemand programs? In other words, is this a problem with your OnDemand in general, or just these specific programs?

Can you try a few different programs from, say, ITV, Channel 4 or such like and see if the same thing happens?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos