Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Activation

Hi there. I upgraded my Virgin package a few days ago to have the sky cinema and they still haven’t activated. I don’t have the time to sit for two hours on the phone so wondering if you can help. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activation

Package changes done online are still actioned manually by an agent so can sometimes take a few days to complete, if you did this by phone with an agent it's normally immediate.

Assuming your package has been changed, you can try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > "I'm missing some channels" which should serve to refresh your channel list.

If that doesn't resolved, then your package probably hasn't been updated.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activation

Hi nataliesmith13,

If you added the Sky Cinema over the phone it usually activates almost immediately, however any other method can take around 48 hours.

Have you tried refreshing the channels? This updates the channels in case any are missing  and can sometimes force add the new channels.

Using your remote control

Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos