Menu
phil_a
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Accessing "What's on" Channel Guide from my PC

I know there is TV Go app for phones, but is there an equivalent for my PC (Win10)?

Also is thehre a "whats on" guide on the virginmedia site, I serched high and low and can't find one.

Finally, is there a spreadsheet/CSV version of the Channel Guide (https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/documents/Redwood/ChannelGuide_August_202...). I really want it sorted in alphabetical order so I can easily find out what number a given channel is on.

Thanks,

Phil

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accessing "What's on" Channel Guide from my PC

Hi Phil,

You can download the TVGO app from the Windows Store on a Windows 10 PC

You can then view the TV Guide within  the TVGo app   /tv-guide.html   and if you  go into the settings there you can manually reorder the guide using drag and drop. A bit of a pain on a computer but far easier than doing the same on a phone or tablet.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
phil_a
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thankyou Dave.

The online guide is exactly what I wanted, what a shame it can't be found via simple search on their site!! 

I'm having some trouble finding TVGO in the windows store. Putting TVGO into store search produces gazillions of hits, none of which seem to be what I want.

Phil

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Microsoft Store link for TV Go is here https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/virgin-tv-go/9nxrgfqfgpsf?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos