Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Able to receive a refund or discount for non-usage of services

Hi, I have tried numerous times to get through to someone on the chat app but no-one has ever got back to me. I am dubious about phoning since it isn't urgent but will do so as a last resort.

I have been isolated away from my home since March and still unable to travel back for at least another month, therefore I haven't been using my services for the last two months or so. Is there a way to get a refund or even have a discount against my bills to compensate for me not being able to use Virgin at the moment?

I understand this is probably not straight forward, but my only other option will be to leave Virgin and go elsewhere, certainly for the next year, to ensure I get a much better deal with the option to return to Virgin in the future. This will be a shame since my service has generally been great, but financially struggling at the moment like everyone is.

Any response is appreciated.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Able to receive a refund or discount for non-usage of services

Not as far as I know virgin don’t offer these discounts

may be possible to downgrade your bill by removing services reducing speeds etc, or, if you’re out of contract then negotiation of a new contract may reduce the bill. I did this and saved £27 a month 

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers nathan_zetec appreciate the response. I will contact them directly and ask them since I am definitely out of my contract now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Use the text service 07533 016422 much quicker 

0 Kudos