Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

6Channel not working

Is there anyway of talking to an actual real life person instead of the website just sending me round in circles???

My you tube channel is not working and my 5 year old who is home from school isolating is driving me mad about it!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 6Channel not working

Have you tried accessing YouTube by pressing home then apps then all apps? 

I work for Virgin Media and my posts are my own opinions
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Tried that an no luck thanks though!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi C17,

Do you have any problems with other apps or is it just You Tube?

Have you looked at Check service status at the top of the page, it lists any local faults?

You can also a run a test on your equipment from there. It may send a signal to your box to rectify the issue, and in some cases can automatically order a replacement box or engineer visit.

You should also check all your cabling is finger tight, especially the white coaxial cable.

If that fails then you need to contact the Faults team.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave.its just yountube not working.

We have tried all the other things you mentioned and still no look. 2 weeks now

When i ring 150 it just sends me.round in circles and still cant speak to anyone about the issue.

Thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi CJ7

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the Youtube issue. 

I've checked and some of the power levels are out of spec.

This needs a technician to attend the property to fix. I'll PM you now to arrange

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @CJ7

I've popped you the message over with the date and time of the engineer. I hope the slot was a good time for you, however you can always re-arrange if needed via your Online Account

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos