Menu
IanD48
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

68 TV Channels missing or pixellated

68 of my TV channels are either pixellated or not working. I have wasted hours trying to get a response from the 'helpline' but am passed from operator to operator which allows each in turn to report that the query was correctly handle, which it wasn't. The router has been faulty from the start of my contract which when I have reported it results in lots of sympathy but, of course, no action.

I am preparing the papers to sue VM in the County Court for breach of contract but would prefer not to.

Anyone have any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 68 TV Channels missing or pixellated

Thank you for your post IanD48.

Can we please confirm if you've already put through a reboot of your Tivo box and Hub? Please check the cabling are securely inserted and show no signs of damage when doing so. 

If you continue to have trouble following this please try the below steps:

Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
IanD48
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Rebooted many times. Checked wiring many times. Have requested a replacement router which was agreed but of course nothing done.

0 Kudos
cje85
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The router doesn't affect your TV channels. 

If you're having problems with both the TV and internet then it sounds like a signal fault which will require an engineer visit.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi IanD48

Thanks for coming back to us. My apologies again for the service issues. We do need a technician due to the broadcasting issues and also router issues that I can see from checking the account. I will send you a PM now to arrange.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos