Menu
ScrimmyT
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

£50 friend referral credit still not received.

Hi when I joined virgin media just over a few months ago I was told over the phone after I had chose my package that I would receive a £50 friend referral credit on my bill but I still haven't got this and not showing up on my 2nd bill after paying my first bill last month. When am I likely to receive this please? I was told a month ago it was showing on my account but hadn't been released yet. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Hetty_R
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: £50 friend referral credit still not received.

Hi ScrimmyT, 

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch! 

I am sorry you've been having some problems with your referral credit.

Did a friend refer you, if so have they had any credits from us? 

Can you also confirm how you set up your order with us? 

Is the credit showing on any paperwork / emails we've sent you? 

I'm afraid you would need to follow the correct process, otherwise you would not be eligible for the referral credit I

Look forward to hearing from. you,

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
ScrimmyT
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I joined virgin media on 10th March 2020. I did this over the phone and chose my package deal. The agent said at the end off the call that I would receive a £50 friend referral credit. My mum had virgin media at the time so the agent said that's why I would get this. My mum never got any credit as she was cancelling her contract. The credit isn't showing anywhere. I was told on here by someone on your forum team after he looked on my account that the £50 friend referral credit was showing on my file. His name was Martin_LM.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ScrimmyT, although I can see Martin requested a PM so he could investigate further I'm not able to see any further messages. Please send me a PM confirming your account number and I'll do all I can to help from there.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Kudos
ScrimmyT
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom thanks for getting back to me my account number is [removed]

Thanks. 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
t12
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos