Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

2nd TiVo

I have 2 boxes 1 door stairs and 1upstsirs 

downstairs working fine upstairs has the menu. Up but now no picture or sound from any channel

started a few weeks ago with by sports 3 not working then pixelation on every channel

now none at all have reset box 

talking to virgin staff who become rude and uninterested that football is on the one channel that night which I pay for and I can’t watch it because no signal I told him I better ring UEFA and tell them to stop match until the day after when he told me he may be able to fix tomorrow

well now everything upstairs has gone 

it was my old TiVo box from downstairs that was upgraded  but I still pay for multi room 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd TiVo

Two possible issues cause pixelation & then loss of channels.

1) Signal issues

2) Faulty box

In either case a tech visit is required. If you are not happy phoning faults, the Forum Team here can book visits if you are prepared to wait a day or so for a response.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2nd TiVo

Hi Cristo31,

Sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo boxes and especially for the customer experience you had when contacting us about this. It's not something we want you to experience and I'll get this fed back to the agent.

I've had a look at your TV boxes and can see that there are tuner issues on both boxes and we'll need to get an engineer out to take a look. 

I'm going to send you a Private Message so we can arrange this, please reply back to it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos