Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

£150 bill credit

I was offered a £150 bill credit when signing up for the Virgin TV and Broadband and my first bill is due on the 4th of Dec. However, I cannot see the bill credit in my account.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: £150 bill credit

Let me guess there systems are down at the moment and the department is closed lol same old... Virgin?? Same biscuit different tin.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: £150 bill credit

Hi sessayadeg, 

Welcome to our community forums! 

Really sorry you can't see your bill credit. 

I can see you've been in touch with our team since getting in touch on here, have they been able to get this resolved for you? Did you get any confirmation you would be receiving a bill credit? If not please let us know and we will be happy to take a closer look at your account.  🙂 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: £125 bill credit

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. I have not received any information that I will receive the £125 bill credit that I chose during the subscription process. I was sent the information below on the bill credit in the email containing my order summary. See below:

Selected reward

£125 Bill credit

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. 

I have sent you a private message so I can get your details and check your account, please reply when you can 🙂 

Many thanks,

Hetty 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

A reply when he can? Lol can virgin not just reply as soon as possible? To the original query? Then again it's too much to add Credit ££ and too hard to call the customer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Henriko71

We can see you have posted in another thread in regards to issues experienced, it appears from your post this is in regards to the Oomph package. Have you received the call back since your last message?

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

With no disrespect if you had read the other thread you would have seen that I wasn't given the call back, I arrange a time for them to call then virgin agree to the time and I rearrange things for today costing me money to wait for the call,it never happened so couldn't get out until late afternoon to do things that I had planned. So so subsequently wasted most of today and I'll still have to catch up on things over the weekend, so I won't have much time tomorrow to phone virgin again just to be passed from pillar to post. 

0 Kudos