Menu
Sarah314
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

£100 voucher

I bought a TV from currys in August and was told at the time that if I took out virgin there and then as I was a new customer I would get £100 voucher within 28 days of virgin installation. I was told to keep checking my spam emails in case it ended up there, I had my installation with yourselves the first week in September and I haven't heard anything since.

I spoke to Currys who said I would be best going into the store I got the TV from, I went in and was told I would have to contact Virgin, I called Friday 25th October and was told someone would call me back in 24hrs and didn't hear anything back so called again Tuesday 5th November and was told I would get a call back within 48-72hrs. I missed a call this morning from a number I dont recognise that I believe may have been yourselves, could you help me please?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 voucher

I may be wrong but the deal is between you and curry's and it would be them who provided the cheque

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Sarah314
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I thought that so called currys multiple times and eventually went in store, they said the deal is with Virgin as I took the Virgin package out as a first time customer so would need to speak with them.

Thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear that your still waiting for vouchers after signing up with us. Can you give us more information about the vouchers such as whether they are for a particular store?

Was the offer for a certain Virgin Media bundle? I ask because if the process was followed correctly, you should receive the vouchers.

Please give us more information so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Sarah314
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I dont believe it was store specific, the man at Currys said that because I haven't been with Virgin before, if I sign up there and then that I would receive £100 voucher from yourselves, I got the bigger bundle but there was others to choose from so I dont think it was bundle specific either.

I was told I would receive an email 28 days after installation which was on 6th September but I didn't hear anything so I went into the Currys store who said I would need to contact Virgin.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the extra information.

I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can access your account and take a look for you.

Please reply back to it so I can take a look.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I would suggest this is a Currys promotion with the £100 Currys voucher claimed by registering on a Currys website, providing proof of the TV purchase.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos