Menu
davyharvey
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

why do i have to do a power cycle reboot on the Va box to get prime video to work

why do i have to do a power cycle reboot on the Va box to get prime video to work

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: why do i have to do a power cycle reboot on the Va box to get prime video to work

What happens when you try to use it otherwise?

Can you use other streaming apps, such as YouTube or iPlayer?

Are you watching on a 4K UHD TV?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
davyharvey
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: why do i have to do a power cycle reboot on the Va box to get prime video to work

Hi thanks for the response

Yes watched you tube and netflix with no problem switched to prime was able to select program but loading cursor after a few second disappeared leaving a black screen. Also had to reboot after stand by as tv displayed no signal .

0 Kudos
davyharvey
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Spoiler
Hi not using 4K HD streaming from other services  works some times as with prime.Now having to reset v6 box following it going into standby. 
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Does "normal" OnDemand work ok? As in, go to your TV guide, find a programme from (non-BBC) CatchUp and watch it?

What's your power-saving set to? Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Devices > Power saving. Does changing this make any difference?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos