Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

virgin media

getting really fed up with virgin media now.  been a customer with Virgin media from way back when it cable and wireless.   First my phone line died, they fixed that,  but lost caller ID and annomynous call reject.  That took until today to get fixed.

Right then since around 7 am  all my virgin tv channels have had a square bouncing round the screen.  On my virgin media page the service status says there is a issue blah blah blah and the estimated time of fixing was 1340 today,   Am still unable to watch my tv channels.  

Whats happening to virgin media???????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin media

Just sounds like you have been unfortunate.

You had a fault fixed on your phone line, which is a totally seperate system to the TV. It is just a coincidence they both happened around the same time.

Can’t comment about the other phone issues as technically there is no reason you should lose your phone features following a fault.

VIP pack with VIVID 350. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos