Menu
Sam-jake
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

v6 remote

My V6 remote was sticking, I received a new one but it will not work the sound/mute (lights up green when these buttons pressed) I spent well over an hour on the computer typing to someone from Virgin. Tried everything they said. The remote has "paired", new batteries etc But still not working. I was told that they would sent another "new" remote and I would have it in a couple of days. It has now been well over a week and still nothing. I don't want to waste over another hour trying to get through to someone. What can I do? (maybe try Sky?)  

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: v6 remote

The replacement might show in the "my orders" section of your myVM online account, otherwise if you wait here for a couple of days you should get a response from VM staff.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam-jake,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble with the remote.

So I can help I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) 

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Sam-jake
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

2nd "NEW V6 REMOTE" NOT working.

This the 2nd "new" remote that I have received after spending hours typing on my computer to Virgin staff and once again the same trouble. It is paired up but flashes green when I press the sound and nothing works, it flashes red on all the other buttons and they work. Looking like "SKY" IS GOING TO GET A CALL!!!   

0 Kudos
Sam-jake
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks all, I was able to contact virgin and the problem is now sorted. 

0 Kudos