Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

v6 box features not working

V6 box features, catch TV, recorded programmes or Apps are not working. I have turned off the box and reset the WiFi hub. Also does anyone the virginmedia compliants email address?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: v6 box features not working

E3A7D964-2CC4-45AE-949D-18C6C9BA73EA.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have experienced problems since 27th April with my V6 Box also.  No catch up and error code V210 and also V274 coming up on the screen.   Looking for an email for Complaints at Virgin please.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi before you rush to complain, let some of us on here try and help, how is your V6 connected to the hub as this is a sign that the box hasn't a stable connection to the internet, which what is needed to provide these services, an Ethernet cable is the best thing as it is more stable and reliable.Regards Micky
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the issues that you had last night DanM1010, there was a fault with our on-demand services last night and this should have now been rectified.

Are you still having issues with this now? if you wish to raise a complaint you can do by messaging our team on 07533051809 or via our online messaging service https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/make-a-complaint and clicking the link titled 'message us your issue and clicking the Broadband, Tv, phone button. 

Regards

Steven_L

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yet again Prime is not working on my V6 box which is hard wired into the router. I will reset the box yet again! Why does nothing work as it should with Virginmedia every month something goes wrong

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@DanM1010 

Do other apps, say iPlayer, Netflix or ITV Hub work ok?

This would prove whether your V6's internet connection could be causing an issue or if it's specific to the Amazon app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes all other apps work and prime works on other device's 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi DanM1010, thanks for posting.

I am really sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your amazon app on your V6 box. I would like to look into this further for you.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos