Menu
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

upgrade nightmare

Can someone on the Virgin forum team take a look at my account and what is going on... I have moved to the oopmh top mega ultimate everything package and should have some new channels... Sky cinema mainly... I have not got them..

The telephone help customer services is stuck in a loop saying I have a self install to activate... I have done that already with the modem and confirmed this is working... this loop takes me to technical team which cannot help me as the channels are showing as not subscribed... yet they should be..

I have spent two hours on the phone today... the only place I could get to was retentions who said they would talk to technical and call me straight back.. no call, no channels and I am sure that my account on the APP and online do not reflect the contract I have here in that it does not show the correct maxtv bundle with cinema and sports....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgrade nightmare

Hi fizz,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing with this. When did your new package take effect?

When you installed the new hub did you follow the quickstart instructions including contacting the number listed?

Have you rebooted your TV boxes and gone into the network settings and selected "Connect to the Virgin Media TV service now"?

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tom

All sorted now. I ended up doing back to retentions and was sorted quickly. Once I figured out how to get around the telephone loop.... Still waiting for sim card though... Over a week now... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fizz,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am glad you got this sorted, in regards to the sim please give it until mid week, let us know if it still doesn't arrive.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos