Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

unable to contact via landline on hold forever

Wasted 4 hours of my life trying to contact virgin media via landline to discuss my account .

Pls help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to contact via landline on hold forever

Hi there are so many posts on here complaining about this, a lot exaggerated "time wise" I have been with Virgin a long time yes there is a wait sometimes I have never had any problems getting through , but as this is a public forum bill issues have be dealt with via security questions re your account, so phoning is the best thing to do, a moderater may reply on here in 3 or 4 days, they will have to send a private message link so the talk will go back and forth for over a week.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Calling early 08.00-10.00 is best

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wadey70,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

My apologies for the wait times, we're currently busier than normal, but we endeavour to answer asap.

Have you managed to speak to the team since posting, if not, perhaps we can save you a call?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos