Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

tv in start up constant

can SOMEBODY ( ANYBODY ), from Virgin, please contact me re tv box constantly beeping and in continuous start up mode. had no tv for over 24hrs to date. changes between welcome screen to what seems to show a download arrow to box ???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv in start up constant

Hi sjc251931, in my experience with this issue, what you are describing sounds like corrupt firmware and the box needs replacing.

- Although I am a Virgin Media service technician, the responses given on here are from my personal experience in the field and should be taken as such -
If I was able to help you please let others know by marking my answer as helpful. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do we contact someone for a new box please ? We have been trying all morning & no replies from virgin . 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can someone from virgin media team please respond to help ? Thanks 

0 Kudos