Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

trying to get the new v6 swap box nightmare tried phone and internet no joy customer service is useless

virgin is a big joke trying to contact them for a free swap v6 box all you get on the phone is a load of numbers tp press none deals with swapping box email the address you cant get no where tried for days then got a form to fill out for delivery that was almost two months ago still waiting.

my name is Anthony Hampton email [MOD EDIT: Removed] phone [MOD EDIT: Removed].

account no [MOD EDIT: Removed] area [MOD EDIT: Removed]that's all information now i will see what happens going to give two weeks before i join sky. If no information.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to get the new v6 swap box nightmare tried phone and internet no joy customer service is usele

Your personal info has been removed as spammers do scan boards like this to harvest posted data.

You can try sending a text to 0753 305 1809 & you should get a call back. The forum staff here may also respond in a few days. If they need personal details they will use a secure method of doing this.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: trying to get the new v6 swap box nightmare tried phone and internet no joy customer service ...

Hi tonyhampton,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. I'll PM you shortly to get your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos