Menu
norman6
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

pluto tv app v6 box

Has anyone managed to make to Pluto TV App work on V6 box? I managed to use it for one day and now its stopped! I spent almost 6 hours on the phone to virgin with promises to call me back in four hours then three days but still no help. HELP! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: pluto tv app v6 box

In what way is it not working?

Can you use OnDemand ok?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi works okay for me so must be something peculiar with your equipment, as its a streaming app the first thing to look at is your Internet connection or quality. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The odd using my hard wired V6 time it freezes and the screen goes black when scrolling through the stations(programs). The only way to exit the app is to reboot the V6.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
norman6
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I had a new v6 box installed the Pluto app worked on the first day then it stopped. All it does is buffer all the time. The internet connection is wired the my hub the speed is 220meg all the other apps work just fine. Phoned Virgin for the past three days spent hours rebooting everything. It still dont work. 

0 Kudos
norman6
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Everything works just fine, perfect internet connection all the other apps work but Pluto! 

0 Kudos