Menu
Bryzza
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

picture

I have recently noticed that recorded shows are pretty bad when watched. Picture break ups and lost volume are the norm.

I recently got a new tv and noticed the degradation in playback just recently (25/06/20).

Anyone else suffering from this issue?  

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: picture

Hi there @Bryzza

Welcome to our Forums and thanks so much for your first post to our Community; I was sorry to understand that you've been having some issues with your picture quality. 

I have located your account from your forum information in order to go through some checks but we're not able to communicate with your box; this usually means it's switched off or could be in low power mode. 

If you're still having the issues, please ensure that it;s all switched on, not in standby or low power mode and we can run through some checks with you 🙂 

Can you also advise if it's just the recordings that are experiencing the issue? If this is the case, it may be an issue with one of the tuners in the box.

Pop back when you can and we'll go through more checks when we can see your box online

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bryzza
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Actually my email account is going strong, once I keep fixing it.I keep having to input my new password to access it though, and then it reminds to either do the same thing again or sync it when it says it is unable to sync. I believe this is really a Virgin Media issue that has just caught up to my account.

I am not the only ntlworld account holder affected.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Bryzza

We were hoping that you would expand on the original issue with your Picture breaking up

Has this resolved itself now 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos