Menu
mark_a_carpente
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

on demand series missing - DC Legends of tommorow

I was looking through the on demand box sets which I have not done for a while to see what's currently available and I came across DC Legends of tommorow. Never got round to watching it before so I thought I might check it out. Unfortunatley series 2 is completely missing for some reason. All the rest are there just not series 2

I have seen this before with other on demand box sets usually Sky ones

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: on demand series missing

Missing episodes within an otherwise complete series can be raised through here as a fault, it shouldn't normally happen.

Complete missing series are, unfortunately, par for the course and can happen. I could cite numerous examples of it happening.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
mark_a_carpente
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I have seen it various times as well, but when I have raised the issue here sometimes they have actually looked into it and done something as the missing series(s) have magically appeared a week or so later. Hopefully this will be the case here

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Aye - box-sets are complete series via OD but not necessarily every series. Another example is Madam Secretary where for many years, all except S4 was available.  Currently S2 & S3 (IIRC) aren't.

Availability comes and goes - new series are loaded and others expire.

Programs that are reloaded in a few days tend to be where single episodes are missing.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi mark_a_carpente, 

Thanks for your post and for bringing this to our attention. As mentioned above, it's possible that the Series just hasn't been made available to us. This is more common that you would think. 

However it could be a case that it's missing by mistake so our team has raised this to be looked at. Once I hear back from the team, I will update you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi mark_a_carpente, 

We've heard back from the team on this one. They have raised this under reference F009111857. As and when I have anymore information, I will update you here. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mark_a_carpente
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Ok great thank you

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi mark_a_carpente,

Just an update on this one. 

The team have advised they believe this has been resolved now but they are waiting for confirmation before they close the fault ticket. 

Can you please reboot your box and check to see if the missing series is now showing 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Well I stand pleasantly surprised... S2 has indeed been reloaded.

One small issue though @Kath_F - E1 is only listed in SD, every other episode is in SD & HD (Ignoring the PPV/VM-Store option)

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Thanks japitts.

I'll feed that back for you now so it can be updated on the ticket before it's closed. 

I'll come back once I have any update. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos